Follow the link: Weblogic Server 10.3.6
- Accept the user agreement radio button. The link to download(Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 (10.3.6) ZIP Distribution) will be enabled.
Note: You will be asked to login for the same.
- click on the download link and the server jar file will be downloaded(wls1036_generic.jar)
- Follow the complete steps mentioned here, or follow below steps:
- Open CMD
- Navigate to the directory where the file has been downloaded.
- Run the following command as Admin
java -jar wls1036_generic.jar
- On Welcome, click the Next button.
- On Choose Middleware Home Directory. select option
Create a new Middleware Home
click the Next button
- On Register for Security Updates, enter email id, and unselect the security updates checkbox. This will disable update information.
Click the Next button
- Select Typical install on Choose Install Type Screen and keep clicking next for default options as shown:
Click on Done.
- Domain Configuration(Quick Start) will open:
- On the QuickStart links panel, select this link
Getting started with WebLogic Server 10.3.6
- Follow the wizard as shown below:
Enter domain related details
- Your weblogic server is now installed.