In this small tutorial we just start up the Web Center Portal and Navigate around.
Prerequisite: Installation should be complete
- Navigate to Oracle Middleware Home(in my case C:/Oracle/mw10.3.6)
- Navigate to the Application Domain(C:Oraclemw10.3.6user_projectsdomainsportal_domain)
- Execute startWeblogic.cmd(or .sh in case of linux)
- Once the Server comes to running state, navigate to bin folder in the same folder and execute the following command
startManagedWeblogic.cmd WC_Spaces http://localhost:7001
- The script would ask you about the username and password of the weblogic user.
- Once in running state, open browser and enter the following URL: