Today I’ve decided to finally buy a genuine version of Windows 10, good thing. I wanted to start over a fresh and clean install of Windows 10, so I formatted everything.
But right now, every 2 minutes aprox. my sound is stopping for 2 seconds, and resuming at same point.
MB : Asus z87 gaming
Sound card : Asus Xonar AE
Already checked :
- The Xonar drivers are correctly installed and up-to-date.
- I have no other audio driver installed.
- Integrated audio is disabled in BIOS.
- I have tried generic Windows drivers.
- Intel Management Engine Interface drivers are installed and up-to-date.
- All Windows update are installed.
If you have an idea, it would be perfect !
PS : everything worked like a charm before format.
Thanks by advance !