I’m trying to install Linux in a computer with Windows 10 and UEFI system (Asrock). Nowadays I have Win10 in an SSD with two HDD in RAID as a slave.
- I disabled SecureBoot
- I disabled Fastboot
- I have checked the ISO of Manjaro
- I made the bootable USB again (Rufus and Etcher) with 3 different USB sticks.
- I started with restart+shift (win) and selecting the UEFI USB Manjaro installation (and also the Legacy before)
- I tried with Puppy Linux also and get similar results (when it is loading kernels in the installation process I get a black screen)
- I tried with Puppy in DD mode (Rufus)
- I checked that the disk is in a GPT mode
All that I get is the Manjaro installation menu, I select languages and Time Zone and then select the Manjaro installation option I get a black screen. In the best results, I could see an Asrock logo for milliseconds in the screen.