I’m trying to install Linux in this computer:
- MB: ASRock Z75 Pro3
- CPU: I3-3220
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6800
- RAM: 8GB
- BIOS: UEFI American Megatrends ICN 2.00, 2013/10/9
- SMBIOS version: 2.7.
- SSD with two HDD in RAID as a slave
- Windows 10
I’ve done the next actions:
- I disabled SecureBoot
- I disabled Fastboot
- I have checked the ISO of Manjaro
- I made the bootable USB again (Rufus and Etcher) with 3 different USB sticks.
- I started with restart+shift (win) and selecting the UEFI USB Manjaro installation (and also the Legacy before)
- I tried with Puppy Linux also and get similar results (when it is loading kernels in the installation process I get a black screen)
- I tried with Puppy in DD mode (Rufus)
- I checked that the disk is in a GPT mode
- I tried with Arcolinux broking the PC (more info below)
All that I get is the Manjaro installation menu, I select languages and Time Zone and then select the Manjaro installation option I get a black screen. In the best results, I could see an Asrock logo for milliseconds on the screen (I think it is after a fast reboot).
Now, after trying to install Arcolinux as @vxp suggested, I have broken my computer. I get a black screen since the very beginning, I can’t see even the BIOS messages.