I have a store where
- showing catalog from my vendors I don’t have actual inventory
- end-customer is not aware of my vendors (so it is not multi-vendor store)
- currently, I am using the configurable product for all product info and simple-product(configration) that is linked to the configurable and has (cost, qty, price, and vendorID)
- configrations are auto-selected based on cost so the customer does not select which product from which vendor because he is not aware of my vendors
Today I found this (multi-source-inventory-in-magento-2.3)
and now I am confused did I did the wrong implementation?
I read about it but I am still confused
- how MSI handles different costs from different sources?
- how to handle different selling prices?