- CPU – AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (SVM is enabled)
- Windows – Version 2004 (OS Build 19041.264)
- USB Devices tried to connect – External Hard Disk, Pen Drives (All are USB3.0 ports)
- When I manually click on Scan for hardware changes, sometimes my system freezes and causes a BSOD named dpc watchdog violation
- Keeping the hard disk connected makes the system very slow and unresponsive sometimes, there are no CPU spikes in task manager though
Had the same issue before in previous version of Windows 10, when enabling Hyper-V alone, I thought the newer build would fix those issues. But the issue still persists.