My Hp laptop charger keeps disconnecting and reconnecting. After 20 secs, it disconnects, and 5 secs later, it reconnects.
I’ve noticed this behavior only when laptop is turned on.
Here’s what I tried:
- Uninstalled battery drivers from Device Manager (worked for about an hour but issue is happening again now)
- Running in Safe Mode (It worked fine there)
- Restoring default bios and power settings
I googled and tried other solutions as well. Charger works fine when laptop is turned off, but so soon as windows starts, the whole thing starts happening.
Hp Elitebook 8460
Intel Core i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz
4 GB ram
Windows 10 (64 bit)
- I also resetted the Windows but no benefit
- This only happens when the battery is like less than almost 50% (not exact) or a close value