The things that I already have tried:
- Using different kernelparameters like
- Changing My BIOS(SATA is already set to AHCI, Secure boot and fast boot are disabled and I turned of everything that could be a problem(fingerprint scan etc).
- Booting in safe mode, or live mode(same error).
- Trying GRUB parameters like setting resolution, compression algorithms.
- Upgrading BIOS
- Using older versions of ubuntu
I have no clue what to do given that I have the feeling I tried all provided solutions on ubuntu forums and stack overflow. Is there any way to fix this? If you need more info just tell me.